Villetaneuse – Maurice GrandCoing (93), Rehabilitation & Reconstruction of facades of 5 towers 10-14 stories building – 233 housing. Budget (€ 5.1M) (April 2014 – February 2016)
Team: Two site engineers, a foreman, a trainee, two interns, ten subcontractors (40-50 Manpower), and five proper manpower
Mission: Facades ETICS (15000 m²): Terreal cladding types and ThermoShell, Roof Sealing work, roof safety guard, Lobby reconstruction, existing windows Replacement by Cellular PVC window with rolling shutters
• Prepared construction and environmental compliance documents; developed grading plans, cost estimates and bid specifications; and provided construction oversight, environmental sampling and site reconnaissance.
• Subcontractors Contract Negotiation and execution follow up
• Project handover with an M-1 target
• Organized the monthly invoices and facilitated the payments.
• Superb critical thinking skills and the ability to evaluate designs, plans and projects
• Promoting the highest standards of safety onsite at all times
• Negotiating with Statutory Authorities for the provision of main services.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and handling workers
• Coordinate with clients, contractors, and suppliers for projects
• Attending meetings and competently communicate with Clients, Contractors
• Maintained excellent relationships and stayed in constant contact with all clients, which proved instrumental in generating additional project work.
• Allocating roles, responsibilities and production activities within the team.
• Performed regular site inspection and ensure the staff is occupied
• Financial management (monitoring turnover, expenses, operating profit)
• Resources Management (personnel, equipment, overhead)
• Systems Deployment applied on previous projects
• Identifying efficiency and cost savings.
• Hiring junior engineers and trainees.